heyy! I don't miss feeling close to God because I am glad to say I am close to God.
Don't let the devil have his 2nd victory by dwelling in your guilt, sorrow, and unworthyness but instead repent on the spot and reconcile with your savior by making efforts and promises strong to your heart.
Thanks so much to the guys at Post-Confirmation and Zion's Joy, you have led me back in track with God and I'm really happy. I know I will enjoy serving the Lord, and I will not shrink my responsibilities in either youthgroup I hope. Cause He is The Way, that I want to follow. Join me :D
Excited for CFB's show on Friday. Haha jocelyn's birthday tmr.. and uhh some kuku's birthday on tuesday, and SHAUN's birthday on Saturday!! OH no this week is going to be so pretty damn packed with joy and materialism. hahah, i'ld not forget about God in any of those activities - no worries. I hope everyone's been good. Have a good one guys!
Oh yes before I forget, I had one of the most spectacular nights ever catching Nong Toom in the Boxing Cabaret that night at Esplanade in the Recital Studio. It was so touching, it was so fantastic, i nearly fell in love with her confidence, strength, solitude, determination, perserverance, gentleness, humility. The "Shemale" is just so amazing. I respect her totally despite all her differences cause she has proved to deserve that respect. And she has led me to a different view(or have i felt so that way a long time back) about transverstites and etc.. The same goes like I don't want to be one, I don't encourage anyone to be one as well, but definitely no discrimination, no hate, no segregation for these people because they're still human beings.
God loves us all.
Remember in John 3:16 - God so loved the world that He gave us His only son... (read - THE WORLD, not just Christians nor Catholics..yeah). Just some food for thought cause I know 1/2 of my friends are homophobic, and some are so strongly-inclined to think and feel that way, I seriously hope they actually think twice and reflect about it.
Who is The Way?
Shout His name. (:
\listening to Circa Survive - Oh, Hello
Sunday, June 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment